2008年5月30日 星期五

Lau Miu Sheung Michelle’s feedback:

1. I like RSS the best among the Web2.0. RSS becomes synonymous with newsreader application. RSS translates to the number of subscribers to my news feed. In other words, RSS feeds have more in common with an email list than a website because I can deal with interested subscribers.

2. As a teacher librarian, I can promote new books or library activities through placing news or blog feeds, or I can develop my own feeds for a direct connection to my students.

I know getting my students to subscribe to a library RSS feed is no easy task, but here's where it makes sense: when some new books and activities being held frequently and interested students tend to come to the library frequently.

3. As the new education reform (NSS) is coming, there is a need for new educational concepts that support the learning demands of a late modern society. The use of portfolio can support learning as an experiential, self-guided, lifelong process that is situated in social contexts. Blogs can be designed as digital portfolio and suit the need of improving the assessment of students and evolve to pedagogical tool with many applications.

沒有留言: