2008年5月28日 星期三

Alex Chiu's feedback

1. What did you like the most about learning about Web 2?

I find that the most useful Web 2.0 is youtube while considering the liberal studies. It is because students can search a lot of diference point of view when they are discussing the current hot issues. Moreover, video can attract students to watch because of its mutli-media power.

2. Is there anything you learnt in this course that you would use in your work?

Limited to the teaching and learning in the classroom is not enough for students to broaden their basic knowledge. We need to stimulate them to learn other difference kinds of knowledge through reading. In the past, I would invite some teachers and students to introduce their good books. However, the students will forget the speech of good books recommendation although they can access the library homepages. On the other hand, the presentation skill of students should be trained before they recommend the good books. So, I want to build up a videocasting for students to watch the speech if they have forgotten. Moreover, students also can have a self-learning of the presentation skill before they have a chance of recommend some good books.

3. Did you like using blog to organize your portfolio and why?

Although I have learnt how to develop a blog in this course, I would like to develop my homepage further. it is because I can post up my difference kind of topic in a logical position. My homepage readers can choose the interested topic easily. On the other hand, blog is similar to hand write daily. It is easily for user to record the experience through the multi-media method.

28/5/2008

沒有留言: